- Appropriate for Either High Temperature Direct Air Exposure or Submersion in Oils and Other Non-Water Based Solutions Where Traditional Paper Strip Indicators are Difficult to Use.
- 1ml Snap-Top Glass Ampoule Containing Silica Material Inoculated with 106 Bacillus Atrophaeus Spores
- All Materials Are Compatible with Extremely High Temperatures Such as Those Delivered by Dry Heat Tunnels or Ovens Used for the Sterilization of Instruments and Depyrogenation in the Manufacture of Aseptically Filled Pharmaceutical Liquids
- The Culture Medium is Specially Formulated for Rapid Outgrowth of B. Atrophaeus, and is Supplied in Individual Tubes for Easy aseptic Transfer and Culturing.
- The Medium Offers the Advantage of a 72-Hour Reduced Incubation Time Compared to 7 Days with Competing Products
- Results are Obtained During Incuation by Observing the Medium Which Changes Color from Red-Orange to Yellow in any Spores Have Survived the Process.
Publish to BPL Source: